- All nominations must be submitted by 2nd March 2021 to be considered for the KAT Edu Conclave.
- KAT Edu Conclave reserves the rights to use all or part of any material (research material, data collected, photographs, news coverage or any other such details).
- In the event that no application in a category is found to be worthy of inclusion by the Jury, KAT Edu Conclave reserves the rights to cancel any award in a particular category if required. The Jury may decide to add nominees in the category to maintain high standards of participation.
- KAT Edu Conclave reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
- There is NO FEES for Nomination for any category. However, the winners will be expected to make voluntary contribution towards the research and event travel expenses.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding. The Awards management will not entertain any queries in this regard.
- By participating in the Awards, Participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Terms.
If there is any disagreement with any of the Terms and any amendments thereto, nomination from the awards must be withdrawn with immediate effect by sending email request from the official email ID of the organization. No such request shall be entertained after the last date of application.
Supporting document submission:
During the process of evaluation and/or notifying the finalists of the mentioned categories, KAT Edu Conclave has the right to ask for further documents supporting your nomination or request for evidential proof for further evaluation.